X-RAY // Ableton Live Project
Have you ever wondered how some tracks have been created? Being able to open up and look inside the actual project file can be a great way to learn new techniques.
X-ray is a dynamic project template, created using only stock plugins found within Ableton Live 10.
Utilising the new effects, synths and processing tools that Ableton has to offer.
Learn how EQ was used to sculpt and balance individual instruments of the mix.
Download X-ray and enhance your music production skills.
1 x Ableton Live Project File
20 x MIDI Channels
4 x Audio Channels
7 x Ableton Live Synth Presets (Operator, Collision & Analog)
What Do You Need?
Ableton Live Suite v10.0 or higher (PC or Mac)
Using X-ray you will…
• Learn how to design and layer synth sounds for maximum impact.
• Study the MIDI files included & analyse each note used in X-ray’s progressions and melodies.
• Explore the cutting edge, processing effect chains.
• Reverse engineer the intricate percussion and hi-hat MIDI patterns. Adding new rhythms to your productions.
• Discover how a vocoder is used to enhance drums sounds.
• Compatible with Ableton Live Suite version 10.0 or higher.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Audiotent does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Audiotent strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order number and any relevant information.
Simply add to cart and follow the instructions at the checkout.