QUANTUM // Logic Pro X Project
Take your understanding to the quantum level as you analyse the very fabric of a release-ready techno production.
Our project template for Logic Pro X will place each sound under your control as you deconstruct every process used to craft this piece.
• Discover advanced drum programming and hit processing.
• Command complete control over every effect chain applied in the sound design process.
• Learn how leads and basses are programmed using Arturia’s Mini V and Native Instruments’ Massive.
• Explore the project file and learn the art of arrangement.
Download Quantum today and dive deeper into the mechanics of sound.
1 x Logic Pro X Project File
10 x MIDI Channels
17 x Audio Channels
5 x Native Instruments Massive Presets
2 x Arturia Mini V3 Presets
What Do You Need?
Logic Pro X v10.4.1 or higher
Native Instruments Massive v1.5.1 or higher
Arturia Mini V3. Version 220.127.116.111 or higher
Frequently Asked Questions
You will also need to have Arturia Mini V3. Version 18.104.22.1681 or higher and Native Instruments Massive v1.5.1 or higher installed on your machine. If you don’t have Arturia Mini V3 or NI Massive, let us know and we can bounce the synth parts to audio for you.
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Audiotent does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Audiotent strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at email@example.com, including your order number and any relevant information.
Simply add to cart and follow the instructions at the checkout.