Introducing a Ableton Live template that reveals new production techniques and processing chains.
Download the project file and learn the art of arrangement.
Deconstruct the melodic elements and discover how to evolve a hook over the duration of the track.
Improve your mixing skills. Learn how EQ is used to sculpt and balance individual instruments.
• Learn how to layer 808 & 909 kick drums. Discover how to EQ and process both kicks to work together.
• Study the MIDI files included. Analyse each note used in Vector's chord progressions and melodies.
• Explore the large synth effect chains. Listen to how the processing can bring synth patches to life.
• Learn the techniques behind creating and layering moving atmospheric pads.
• See how a complete production can be crafted using the stock Ableton Live Suite plugins. No 3rd party software was used.
Download Vector today and gain full access to the Ableton Live 10 project file.
Compatible with Ableton Live Suite v10.1.7 or higher
The template also includes a PDF from the artist. Covering some of the production techniques from the project file explained in more detail.
Topics covered are:
• Kick Drum Layering & Processing
• Sub Bass Creation
• Hi-Hat FX
Due to the nature of digital downloads we offer refunds on a case-by-case basis. If you have find any issues with a product get in touch within 14 days and let us know. By completing a purchase you agree that the issue of a refund will be made at the sole discretion of the Audiotent Staff and that all decisions made by the Audiotent Staff are final.
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Audiotent does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Audiotent strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at email@example.com, including your order number and any relevant information.