SHUTTLE // Ableton Live Project
Introducing a powerful, Ableton Live template that reveals new production techniques.
Download the project file to learn the art of arrangement and sound design, within the Melodic Techno genre.
Discover how to create anticipation and drama, through the use of automation and FX.
Improve your mixing skills. Learn how a mid-side EQ is used to sculpt and balance individual instruments.
Be among the first to explore Shuttle…
1 x Ableton Live Project File
26 x MIDI Channels
2 x Audio Channels
10 x Lennar Digital Sylenth1 Presets
What Do You Need?
Ableton Live Suite v10.0 or higher (PC or Mac)
Lennar Digital Sylenth1 v2 or v3
Using shuttle you will…
• Learn how a punchy kick drum is designed inside Sylenth1. Giving you the knowledge and ability to create your own from scratch.
• Study the MIDI files included & analyse each note used in Shuttle’s chord progressions and melodies.
• Explore the cutting edge, multi-band processing effect racks.
• Reverse engineer the intricate percussion and hi-hat MIDI patterns. Adding new rhythms to your productions.
• Get 10 new and exclusive patches for Lennar Digital Sylenth1.
Download Shuttle today and gain full access to the Ableton Live 10 project file.
Compatible with Ableton Live Version 10.0 or higher
Frequently Asked Questions
You will also need to have Lennar Digital Sylenth1 v2 or v3 installed on your machine. If you don’t have Sylenth1, send us an email and we can provide you with the bounced audio from each Sylenth1 channel.
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Audiotent does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Audiotent strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order number and any relevant information.
Simply add to cart and follow the instructions at the checkout.