OVERLOAD // Logic Pro X Project
With this Logic Pro X template you will be able to explore all the mixing decisions to craft a tight and punchy mix.
Discover arrangement techniques that help you to keep the listener engaged for the length of your track.
Learn how to create a trademark rumble bass by using a chain of effects on your kick drum.
Download Overload today and expand your music production skills.
Using Overload you will…
• Gain a deeper understanding of how harmonic relationships are built
• Discover how sounds are intelligently designed inside Arturia Mini V3
• Build FM stabs using call and response patterns
• Synthesise your own percussion using Logic’s ‘Sculpture’
• See how the FX sounds were designed
1 x Logic Pro X Project File
15 x MIDI Channels
12 x Audio Channels
10 x Arturia Mini V3 Presets
3 x Logic EFM1 Presets
1 x Logic Sculpture Preset
17 x Valhalla VintageVerb Presets
What Do You Need?
Logic Pro X v10.4 .1 or Higher
Arturia Mini Version 126.96.36.1991 or Higher
Frequently Asked Questions
• Arturia Mini V3 – Version 188.8.131.521 or higher
• Valhalla VintageVerb
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Audiotent does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Audiotent strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at email@example.com, including your order number and any relevant information.
Simply add to cart and follow the instructions at the checkout.