ORIGAMI // DAW Project File
The Power to Create.
Origami is a project file for Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio & Logic Pro X.
Harnessing the power of uh-e Diva, Origami will show you how to design intricate analogue-style leads, bass, FX and more.
Learn how to write a release ready track using your preferred creative platform.
The template showcases an array of engineering strategies, neatly packaged into an inspiring piece of music, ready for you to study.
Sophisticated sound design meets graceful programming in this high energy, upfront production.
Owning this project will expand your technical knowledge and present you with new artistic options every time you create.
1 x Project File for your DAW of choice
23 x MIDI Channels
3 x Audio Channels
10 x u-he Diva Presets
10 x Valhalla VintageVerb Presets
What Plugins Do You Need?
u-he Diva v1.4 or higher
Vladg Limiter No6. (Free Plugin)
Look inside the project file…
Using Origami you will:
• See how drums are carefully layered to create hard-hitting sounds with maximum impact.
• Learn how tension is created with the use of arrangement and automation.
• Discover new methods for enhancing rhythmical interest in your leads and percussion.
• Own 10 exclusive presets for uh-e Diva.
• Study the carefully selected mixing techniques used to create a punchy and dynamic mix down.
Choose Your Download
Frequently Asked Questions
• Ableton Live v9.7 or higher
• Steinberg Cubase Artist/Pro 9.5 or higher
• FL Studio 20 or higher
• Logic Pro X v10.4.1 or higher
You will also need to have the following VST/AU plugins installed:
• u-he Diva v1.4 or higher
• Valhalla VintageVerb
A free limiter plugin by Vladg Sound is also needed. We provide a link inside the download.
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Audiotent does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Audiotent strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at email@example.com, including your order number and any relevant information.
Simply add to cart and follow the instructions at the checkout.