Introducing a Ableton Live template that reveals key production techniques behind a peak time Techno track.
Inside you will find in-depth processing chains and sound design, using the stock Ableton Live suite plugins.
A massive project file with over 30 channels. All elements created from the ground up. Allowing you to see the process and transfer the same skills into your own productions.
See how each individual channel is EQ'd, helping you improve your mixing decisions.
• Learn how to process a 909 kick to fit in the mix with maximum punch.
• Study the low-end channels and see how the rumble is created from scratch with the included Ableton effect rack.
• Explore the sound design used to create a screaming acid lead line with Ableton's Operator.
• Discover unique FM synthesis timbres that are a key ingredient to any Techno production.
• See how a complete production can be crafted using the stock Ableton Live Suite plugins. No 3rd party software was used.
Download Horizon today and gain full access to the Ableton Live 10 project file.
Compatible with Ableton Live Suite v10.1.14 or higher
The template also includes a PDF from the artist. Covering some of the production techniques from the project file explained in more detail.
Topics covered are:
• Kick Drum Processing
• How to create a Techno rumble
• Kick tail layer
• Adding groove with 909 toms
• Creating a 303 acid lead with Operator
• Additional percussive elements
• Unique FM pluck timbres
Due to the nature of digital downloads we offer refunds on a case-by-case basis. If you have find any issues with a product get in touch within 14 days and let us know. By completing a purchase you agree that the issue of a refund will be made at the sole discretion of the Audiotent Staff and that all decisions made by the Audiotent Staff are final.
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Audiotent does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Audiotent strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at email@example.com, including your order number and any relevant information.