GRAVITY // DAW Project File
A project file without limits.
Gravity is a project template for Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic Pro X & FL Studio 20.
Learn how to craft an outstanding production using your go-to creative platform.
Gravity is an upfront melodic techno track featuring uncompromising hooks, multi-layered bass, driving percussion and sizzling leads.
Featuring careful programming and elegant processing, Gravity will show how to create sounds that stand out in a mix.
Using this project you will develop expert level mixing skills as you reverse engineer each sound and apply the techniques in your own music.
Analyse every detail and upgrade your technical knowledge.
1 x Project File for your DAW of choice
24 x MIDI Channels
2 x Audio Channels
8 x u-he Diva Presets
1 x Lennar Digital Sylenth1 Preset
7 x Valhalla VintageVerb Presets
What Plugins Do You Need?
Lennar Digital Sylenth1 v2 or v3
u-he Diva v1.4 or higher
Vladg Limiter No6. (Free Plugin)
Look inside the project file…
Using Gravity you will:
• Learn how to combine different synths to create powerful, driving basslines.
• Discover the techniques used to turn simple saw patches into blistering leads.
• Own 8 exclusive presets for u-he Diva.
• See how rhythmical content can be enhanced using panning and
• Study how synthesis is used to create atmospheric impacts that give you full control over the sound.
Choose Your Download
Frequently Asked Questions
• Ableton Live v9.7 or higher
• Steinberg Cubase Pro 9.5 or higher
• FL Studio 20 or higher
• Logic Pro X v10.4.1 or higher
You will also need to have the following VST/AU plugins installed:
• Lennar Digital Sylenth1 v2 or v3
• u-he Diva v1.4 or higher
• Valhalla VintageVerb
A free limiter plugin by Vladg Sound is also needed. We provide a link inside the download.
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Audiotent does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Audiotent strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at email@example.com, including your order number and any relevant information.
Simply add to cart and follow the instructions at the checkout.