EQUATION // Ableton Live Project
All great work is the sum of it individual parts. Learn how a professionally produced, release-ready, track is engineered.
Equation is a full project file for Ableton Live containing a carefully designed and meticulously produced Melodic Techno track.
Within the project file you will be able to study each individual sound used to create the final piece.
Every element that you would expect to hear in a polished release is included, delivering fully designed kicks, percussion, synths, bass, melodies, FX and more.
Equation provides the road map to effortlessly produce these sounds in your own productions.
1 x Ableton Live Project File
19 x MIDI Channels
4 x Audio Channels
3 x Lennar Digital Sylenth1 Presets
What Do You Need?
Ableton Live Suite v9.7 or Higher (PC or Mac)
Lennar Digital Sylenth1 v2 or v3
Vladg Limiter No6. (Free Plugin)
Using equation you will…
• Learn how sub bass, drone bass, arps, pads, percussion, FX & more are created, giving you the tools to program sounds of your own.
• Study the MIDI files included & analyse each note used in Equation’s chord progressions and melodies.
• Learn the programming techniques used to turn emotional chords into enchanting arpeggios.
• Reverse engineer the processing used to design different types of sound.
• Get 7 exclusive patches for Lennar Digital Sylenth1.
Download Equation today and gain full access to a release ready project template for Ableton Live.
Compatible with Ableton Live Version 9 & 10
Frequently Asked Questions
You will also need to have Lennar Digital Sylenth1 v2 or v3 installed on your machine. If you don’t have Sylenth1, send us an email and we can provide you with the bounced audio from each Sylenth1 channel.
A free limiter plugin by Vladg Sound is also needed. We provide a link inside the download.
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Audiotent does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Audiotent strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order number and any relevant information.
Simply add to cart and follow the instructions at the checkout.