ENGINE // Ableton Live & Logic Pro X Project File
As music producers, we are always looking to improve our mixing, arrangement and music theory skills to help us grow and develop our own sound.
Engine is a project file for both Ableton Live and Logic Pro X. The project will enable you to reverse engineer the signature sound of modern melodic techno.
Download Engine today and discover the art of production.
1 x Logic Pro X Project File
1 x Ableton Live Project File
8 x MIDI Channels
15 x Audio Channels
7 x Arturia Mini V3 Presets
What Do You Need?
Logic Pro X v10.4.1 or higher / Ableton Live 9.7 or higher
Arturia Mini V3 version 184.108.40.2061 or higher
Using engine you will…
• Own 7x unique Mini V presets including Bass, Arps, Plucks, Stabs & FX
• Master the art of Melodic Techno arrangement.
• Learn how to perfectly place & engineer your drum hits so that you can develop a rhythm section that adds groove and drive to your music.
• Discover the process for designing captivating arpeggios using Arturia’s Mini V.
• See how FX sends are used to create space and multi-dimensional sounds in the mix.
• Learn how to master your music using only stock plugins found within Logic Pro X .
Download Engine today and gain full access to both the Logic Pro X and Ableton Live template.
Compatible with Logic Pro X v10.4.1 or higher
Compatible with Ableton Live Version 9 & 10
Frequently Asked Questions
You will also need to have Arturia Mini v3 version 220.127.116.111 or higher installed. If you don’t have Mini v3, send us an email and we can provide you with the bounced audio from each Mini v3 channel.
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Audiotent does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Audiotent strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order number and any relevant information.
Simply add to cart and follow the instructions at the checkout.