ATOM // Ableton Live Project
Split the Atom.
Ready to fast track your learning and expand your production knowledge?
This Ableton template will allow you to unravel the techniques used to create a release-ready production.
Download Atom today to accelerate your knowledge and develop your signature sound.
1 x Ableton Live Project File
18 x MIDI Channels
10 x Audio Channels
7 x Lennar Digital Sylenth1 Presets
What Do You Need?
Ableton Live Standard v9.7 or Higher (PC or Mac)
Lennar Digital Sylenth1 v2 or v3
Vladg Limiter No6. (Free Plugin)
Look inside the project file…
Using Atom you will:
• Learn how each element of the track is carefully balanced allowing individual parts to perfectly complement each other.
• Discover the processing, equalisation and layering techniques used to achieve optimum tonality.
• Gain a deeper understanding of how compression can deliver added punch and clarity to a mix.
• Get access to Sylenth 1 patches and midi files for bass, leads, plucks, melody lines, pads, chords and more.
• Hack into the musical ideas and sound design needed to produce full tracks within the melodic techno genre.
Compatible with Ableton Live Version 9 & 10
Frequently Asked Questions
You will also need to have Lennar Digital Sylenth1 v2 or v3 installed on your machine. If you don’t have Sylenth1, no need to worry, we have also included the audio stems so that you can open and use the template.
A free limiter plugin by Vladg Sound is also needed. We provide a link inside the download.
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Audiotent does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Audiotent strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at email@example.com, including your order number and any relevant information.
Simply add to cart and follow the instructions at the checkout.