ASTEROID // Cubase Project File
Cubase users, the template you’ve been searching for has finally arrived.
Welcoming Asteroid, an advanced project file for Cubase created using only stock plugins.
Asteroid is a high-quality production that pushes the legendary DAW to its limits and beyond.
Featuring cutting-edge processing and exceptional sound design, using Asteroid will reveal the hidden capabilities found within Steinberg’s ultra-powerful environment.
Learn how Cubase’s native FX can transform your audio in unique and interesting ways.
Study the innovative programming techniques used, and apply them in your future projects.
Uncover novel production approaches that will help you to get the most out of your favourite sequencer.
1 x Steinberg Cubase Project File
19 x MIDI Channels
20 x Audio Channels
What Do You Need?
Steinberg Cubase Pro v9.5 or Higher (PC or Mac)
Look inside the project file…
Using Asteroid you will:
• Learn sophisticated processing strategies that get the most out of the effects inside Cubase.
• Develop a better understanding of Cubase’s workflow.
• Discover unique and imaginative uses of compression.
• Reverse engineer the pro-level mixing techniques used to create Asteroid’s dynamic soundstage.
• See how intelligent instrument groups result in a polished and punchy mix.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described.
Unfortunately unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Audiotent does not refund products, if:
• You no longer need the purchased product.
• You have changed your mind or found an alternative product.
• You cannot use the product due to hardware or software limitations – i.e. you do not own the compatible synthesiser for the product.
• You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how.
• We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
A refund is eligible for 14 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Audiotent strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Audiotent does not refund products which require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer is responsible to have knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at email@example.com, including your order number and any relevant information.
Simply add to cart and follow the instructions at the checkout.